Rent Canon EOS C300 Camera
Details and Specs
Canon EOS C300 Camera Package - EF Mount or PL Mount - $200 per day
Canon EOS C300 Package includes: 4 batteries, 3 chargers and a choice of a Zacuto C300 baseplate, (1) 32GB CF card.
When it stormed onto the scene in early 2012, the Canon C300 was a strange underdog. I doubt anyone could have predicted that six years later it would still be a relevant and valuable camera. While its slow-motion abilities leave something to be desired and it only shoots 1080p, the ergonomics and image quality are still hard to beat all these years later. And prices have come down, too. Give the Canon C300 a look if you need an intuitive event camera or a handheld cinema camera.
- Newly designed Super 35mm Size CMOS sensor and DIGIC DVIII processor that significantly reduces artifacting and moiré.
- EF Lens Mount
- Canon XF Codec - 4:2:2 50 Mb/s MPEG-2
- 1920 x 1080i60 & True 24p Recording
- Rotating 4", 1.23 Mp LCD Monitor
- HD-SDI Output, XLR Inputs
- Dual CF Card Slots
- Timecode I/O, Genlock In & Sync Out
- Canon Log Gamma
- Modular Design: Removable Grip & Monitor
Changing the frames per second, bit rate and resolution on a Canon C300 is easy if you follow these easy steps. For more information on a C300, click here.
Sometimes you need to do a factory reset on a Canon C300 to clear out menu settings and get a fresh start. Watch this video for a simple step by step way to do the factory reset.
Rates and availabilty are subject to change without notice.