Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
When it stormed onto the scene in early 2012, the Canon C300 was a strange underdog. I doubt anyone could have predicted that six years later it would still be a relevant and valuable camera. While its slow-motion abilities leave something to be desired and it only shoots 1080p, the ergonomics and image quality are still hard to beat all these years later. And prices have come down, too. Give the Canon C300 a look if you need an intuitive event camera or a handheld cinema camera.
- Super 35mm Size CMOS sensor and DIGIC DVIII processor that significantly reduces artifacting and moiré.
- EF Lens Mount
- Canon XF Codec – 4:2:2 50 Mb/s MPEG-2
- 1920 x 1080i60 & True 24p Recording
- Rotating 4″, 1.23 Mp LCD Monitor
- HD-SDI Output, XLR Inputs
- Dual CF Card Slots
- Timecode I/O, Genlock In & Sync Out
- Canon Log Gamma
- Modular Design: Removable Grip & Monitor