Rent Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Body & Cap
Wooden Camera Cage
6 x Nikon EN-EL20 Batteries
2 x Nikon MH-27 Chargers
1 x SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC Card
Pelican 1200 Case
Our standard rental period is 72 hours - 3 days for the price of 1 day!
The cart will reflect a 15% discount for gear reserved for 24 hours and a 10% discount for gear reserved for 48 hours.
Replacement Value: $1000
Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera is styled and built like a point-and-shoot, but the images it produces are miraculous. In ProRes or in CinemaDNG, you will be sure to have gorgeous footage with a plenty of room to grade in post.
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera lets you use the most incredible range of Micro Four Thirds lenses. This product does not include a lens; compatible Micro Four Thirds lenses are available separately.
- High Resolution Display: The extremely high resolution 3.5 LCD allows you to monitor while shooting and review recorded files on the SD card. The high resolution screen makes it easy to focus accurately and lets you zoom in to 1:1 size so you focus precisely every time.
- Record to SD Cards: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera features a built in SD card recorder that captures stunning ProRes 422 (HQ) and lossless compressed CinemaDNG files to fast SDXC cards. As an open format, it’s compatible with most popular NLE software so you get a digital camera that’s perfectly designed for post production workflows.
- Open File Format: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera records into high quality ProRes 422 (HQ) and lossless compressed CinemaDNG files so you retain fine image detail with wide dynamic range for amazing images. One of the few cameras to support true open file formats, so you’re not locked into a strange file that your editing software can’t handle.
- Ultra Portable Design: The camera features a lightweight, elegant design that fits into your pocket. Produced from magnesium alloy for incredible strength, it includes a high resolution LCD for precise focusing and a built in SD recorder, so you get a complete solution without the need for expensive accessories.