Rent Canon C300 EF Camera
Canon EOS C300 Camera Body & Body Cap
Canon Top Handle
Canon Side-Hand Grip
Canon Monitor Unit
2 x Canon Measuring Hooks
Canon Eye-Cup for Eye Piece
3 x Canon BP-975 Batteries
1 x Canon BP-955 Battery
1 x SanDisk 64GB Extreme Pro CF Card
2 x Canon CA-920 Battery Chargers
1 x Canon CG-940 Battery Charger
1 x Canon CA-940N AC Power Adapter
4 x AC Power Cables
Zacuto C300 Studio Baseplate
Zacuto 12″ Rods”
Pelican 1620 Case
This item is available in Los Angeles and beyond.
Rent now by calling (818) 557-8403 or selecting the cart above.
Replacement Value: $6,000
Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
The Canon C300 EF Camera was a strange underdog when it stormed onto the scene in early 2012. I doubt anyone could have predicted that six years later it would still be a relevant and valuable camera. While its slow-motion abilities leave something to be desired and it only shoots 1080p, the ergonomics and image quality are still hard to beat all these years later. And prices have come down, too. Give the Canon C300 EF Camera a look if you need an intuitive event camera or a handheld cinema camera.
- Super 35mm Size CMOS sensor and DIGIC DVIII processor that significantly reduces artifacting and moiré.
- EF Lens Mount
- Canon XF Codec – 4:2:2 50 Mb/s MPEG-2
- 1920 x 1080i60 & True 24p Recording
- Rotating 4″, 1.23 Mp LCD Monitor
- HD-SDI Output, XLR Inputs
- Dual CF Card Slots
- Timecode I/O, Genlock In & Sync Out
- Canon Log Gamma
- Modular Design: Removable Grip & Monitor
- The Canon C300 Camera features an EF mount for compatibility not only with Canon’s existing broad range of DSLR lenses, but also with the burgeoning line of EF Cinema Zoom and Prime lenses. These lenses are designed to match up perfectly with the 3-perf Super 35mm-size CMOS sensor that Canon developed for this camera. Like the Canon C300 EF Camera, these lenses were developed specifically for digital cinema, with engraved markings on angled surfaces in meters and feet and uniform front diameters for easy lens switching without having to reconfigure a matte box or follow focus gearing.
The Canon Super 35mm sensor is paired with the Canon DIGIC III image processor, which uses an innovative method of breaking out red, green, and blue data to enable color performance on a level that would otherwise require three separate chips. Recording HD formats to CompactFlash cards as the XF codec – at the highest level a 50 Mb/s, 4:2:2 MPEG-2 format – the C300 records motion video that reduces the jagged edges and Moiré patterns that can plague video with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling and lead to post-production challenges.