Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
Compact DVCPRO HD® In-studio and Desktop Editing VTR with HD-SDI and IEEE 1394 Interface
From field recording to nonlinear and in-studio editing, the AJ-HD1400 is an invaluable solution for HD production. The AJ-HD1400 records at 100 Mbps with 4:2:2 color sampling and intra-frame compression in multiple U.S. and worldwide HD/SD formats including 1080/59.94, 1080/50i, 720/60p, 720/59.94p and 720/50p. Designed with comprehensive editing features, this AC/DC-powered recorder features HD SDI digital input/output and IEEE 1394 input/output, a 9-pin remote interface for use in assemble/insert editing, and a built-in up/down converter. This lightweight VTR offers a handle for on-the-go use and its compact design makes it a great space-saver for desktop use and in-studio editing.
- Multi-format HD/SD system records in 1080/59.94p, 1080/50i, 720/60p, 720/59.94p and 720/50p
- Converts from a VariCam® 50p recording (over 60p) source with native IEEE 1394 input/output interface transfers DVCPRO HD native video to HD-SDI input/output and SDI output for applications such as line recording
- Built-in up/down/cross converter for playing back DVCPro 50, DVCPro,
- Supports assemble/insert editing with 9-pin remote control and IEEE 1394
- Supports VANC metadata (UMID, CC, etc.)
- Multi-format HD/SD system records in 1080/59.94p, 1080/50i, 720/60p, 720/59.94p and 720/50p Supports Encoder Remote (component style/composite style)
- 64 minutes of recording time on an AJ-P126L cassette. Accepts DVCPRO (L/M) and Mini-DV cassettes (AJ-CS455 cassette adaptor required for Mini-DV cassette playback.)
- High-quality 16-bit digital audio with up to eight embedded channels
Rent the Panasonic AJ-HD 1400 DVCPro HD VTR from Deck Hand Camera Rentals Today!