Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
Panasonic AJ-HD3700B D-5 VTR Specs:
A Multi-Format Multi-Standard D-5 HD/SD Studio Mastering System with Full Bandwidth 4:2:2 10-Bit Recording Capabilities.
The AJ-HD3700B meets all high quality HD and SD production requirements in one VTR where quality is assured by full bandwidth (1920×1080) and 4:2:2 digital 10-bit component video in HD plus standard definition non-compressed 525i (NTSC) and 625i (PAL).
- Recording Format:
D-5 HD (1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/25PsF, 1080/25P, 1080/24PsF, 1080/24P, 1080/23.98PsF, 1080/23.98P, 720/59.94P), D-5 (576i/50i, 480i/59.94i)
- Playback Format:
1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/25PsF, 1080/25P, 1080/24PsF, 1080/24P, 1080/23.98PsF, 1080/23.98P, 720/59.94P, 576i/50i, 480i/59.94i
- Full Editing Capability – Standard RS-422 protocol means plug and play with a variety of edit systems, even pre-read in standard definition D-5 in NTCS or PAL.
- Variable Speed Playback
- SD Multi-Format Recording – Records, edits, and plays back 480/59.94i, (NTSC) and 576/50i (PAL) signals.
- Unsurpassed Audio Capability – 8 discreet digital audio channels for 5.1 surround sound plus stereo for record/play/edit in all formats including NTSC and PAL sampling at 48KHz provides for 24-bit in 8-channels and 20-bit in 4-channels. Analog in/out is built-in.
- Dolby-E Compatible – This industry standard capability is built-in and ready to go without any options.
- Metadata Ready – Standard metadata/ancillary data support built-in without sacrificing audio capabilities.
- Format Downconversion and Upconversion Built-in – The built-in format converter provides for the conversion process with simultaneous HD and SD outputs.Operation Manual (PDF File)
View Brochure (PDF File)*
To order contact us at 818.557.8403 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rent the Panasonic AJ-HD3700B D-5 VTR at Deck Hand Camera Rentals Today!