Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
The HVR-1500A Digital HD Videocassette Recorder is the successor to the HVR-1500. In addition to its robust functionality, HD-SDI input is pre-installed on the HVR-1500A. As an HDV™ source feeder/recorder the HVR-1500A is positioned as the high-end HDV deck in Sony’s HVR series. Inheriting the design concept of the market-acclaimed DSR-1500A, the HVR-1500A offers the same convenient features that professional users demand, such as quick mechanical response, multi-format DV playback, and a rich set of professional audio/video interfaces ranging from analog to SDI and AES/EBU. Additionally, the HVR-1500A offers HD-SDI input/output and RS-422A control capabilities, bridging HDV source material and assets with high-end HD formats and HD editing environments.
The HVR-1500A can also be used as a standard definition DVCAM™ recorder with the same editing features as the DSR-1500A.
- Multiple Format HDV/DVCAM/DV HD Studio VTR
- Built-In 2.7″, 16×9 LCD Panel w/ Audio/Video Monitoring
- Built-In Audio/Video Test Signal Generator
- HD-SD Down-Conversion Capability
- RS-422 9-Pin Control; Time Code I/O
- Reference Video Input
- Records: HDV 1080/60i; DVCAM; DV (SP Mode)
- Playback: HDV 1080i/DVCAM/DVCPRO-25/DV (SP Mode)
- 1080: 60i; 50i Hz
- 720: 60P; 50P Hz
- 576: 50i; 50P Hz
- 480: 60i; 60P Hz
- Please note: The HVR-1500 can play back but not record 720/30P signals.
- When 720/30P recordings are played back, their signals are converted to 720/59.94P.
- The HVR-1500A cannot play back 1080/24P, 1080/25P, 1080/30P, 720/24P, or 720/25P.
- 4-Channels AES/EBU Digital Audio / 2-Channels Analog Audio
- Input: HD-SDI, SD-SDI; Component; Composite; Firewire (6-Pin)
- Output: HD-SDI; SD-SDI; Component; Composite; Firewire (6-Pin)
View Brochure (PDF File)
Rent the Sony HVR-1500A HDV VTR from Deck Hand Camera Rentals Today!