Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
Also available with 4 audio tracks with Convergence AFM-216-UVW (adds 2 FM audio tracks) for $100/day, $200/week.
With built-in time code generator/reader, time base corrector and high-speed picture search, the UVW-1800 provides frame accurate editing and consistent picture quality. It is an ideal deck for digitizing to a non-linear edit system with component video input or creating a Betacam SP dub from a DVCAM VTR equipped with component video output.
The UVW1800 also features 90 minute playback/record, 16 times picture search, RS-422A remote interface, component video input/output along with composite and S-video input/output. It records on metal particle tape and will playback any Betacam or Betacam SP recorded tape.
- Built-in Time Base Corrector
- Built-in Time Code Generator/Reader
- High Speed/Picture Search (5X in color & 16X in B&W)
- Character Display
- Large-size and Small-size Cassettes Compatible
- Maximum Recording Time of 90 Minutes with Standard Size Cassette
- RS-422A serial interface (9-pin)
- REF VIDEO In
- Component Video I/O
- 2 Channel Audio XLR I/O
- S-Video and Composite I/O
- Time Code I/O