Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
With IEEE 1394 and USB 2.0 Interface
The 1.1-pound, battery-operated AG-HPG10 provides viewing, backup recording and file management of P2 recorded content in a single, small portable unit.
With two P2 card slots and a 3.5-inch 4:3 LCD monitor, the P2 Gear offers on-the-spot playback and viewing of P2 content in multiple formats (1080i, 720p, 576i and 480i). The heavy-duty, shock-resistant player is equipped with speakers, easy-to-use controls and professional input/outputs (IEEE 1394, USB 2.0 and HD-SDI) for essential in-the-field functions including: viewing clips recorded on a P2 card or the FOCUS FS-100 portable hard drive, copying files to an external hard drive, outputting a playback signal to a large monitor and backup recording with P2 HD/P2 or tape-based DVCPRO cameras. To expedite workflow, the P2 Gear can be connected to a Windows PC or Mac and used as P2 card reader for data transfers into nonlinear editing systems. In addition, it can be connected to a PC or MAC for baseband monitoring or integrated with conventional tape-based decks and recorders as a source device without control.
- Playback and scene clip viewing in 1080i (24p, 24pA, 25p, 30p, 50i, 60i), 720p (24p, 24pN, 25p, 25pN, 30p, 30pN, 50p, 60p), 576i (25p, 50i) and 480i (24p, 24pA, 30p, 60i)
- Supports downconversion from HD (1080 or 720) to SD (480) and cross-conversion (720 to 1080) for HD transmission
- Time-saving file management functions including: Clip copy (copy select clips from one P2 card to another in the P2 Gear), Thumbnail image change (by default, the first image in a clip is used as the thumbnail), Clip Metadata Edit (update a clip’s metadata with specific information such as names and location), Text Memo (save a text memo to individual clips when recording or previewing) and Shot Marker (shot mark specific clips)
- Plays back variable frame-rate sources (recorded in 720pN mode with the AG-HPX500 or AG-HVX200 P2 HD camcorders)
- Supports waveform/vector scope display
- Continuous loop playback function
- IEEE 1394 and USB 2.0 with host function for PC and Mac connection
- HD-SDI output
Component and Composite video output
- Audio output (CH1/CH2 pin jacks)
View Brochure (PDF File)
Rent the Panasonic AG-HPG10 Portable P2 Recorder from Deck Hand Camera Rentals Today!