Rent Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
Lens Package Includes:
Canon EF 24mm f/1.4 II USM Lens
Canon Front Lens Cap
Canon EF Mount Rear Lens Cap
Canon Lens Hood
Tiffen UV Protective Filter
This item is available in Los Angeles and beyond.
Rent now by calling (818) 557-8403 or selecting the cart above.
Replacement Value: $1600
Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
The Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM is a L-series lens characterized by a robust physical construction and sophisticated optical design. Two ultra-low dispersion elements help to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing while a pair of aspherical elements reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and clarity. Individual elements also feature a Sub Wavelength Coating to suppress lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality in a variety of lighting conditions. Besides the optical attributes, this lens is also distinguished by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions for controlling depth of field. Additionally, this lens sports a ring-type USM for quick and quiet autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override, and an internal floating focus mechanism also helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- Wide-angle prime Canon EF 24mm f/1.4 lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 38.4mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture greatly benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Two ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements are used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Sub Wavelength Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Floating internal focusing mechanism helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, from 9.8″ to infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
Rent the Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens from Deck Hand Camera Rentals today!