Rent Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
Lens Package Includes:
Canon EF 24mm f/1.4 II USM Lens
Canon Front Lens Cap
Canon EF Mount Rear Lens Cap
Canon Lens Hood
Tiffen UV Protective Filter
Our standard rental period is 72 hours - 3 days for the price of 1 day!
The cart will reflect a 15% discount for gear reserved for 24 hours and a 10% discount for gear reserved for 48 hours.
Replacement Value: $1600
Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
The Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM is a L-series lens characterized by a robust physical construction and sophisticated optical design. Two ultra-low dispersion elements help to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing while a pair of aspherical elements reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and clarity. Individual elements also feature a Sub Wavelength Coating to suppress lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality in a variety of lighting conditions. Besides the optical attributes, this lens is also distinguished by its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions for controlling depth of field. Additionally, this lens sports a ring-type USM for quick and quiet autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override, and an internal floating focus mechanism also helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- Wide-angle prime Canon EF 24mm f/1.4 lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 38.4mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture greatly benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field.
- Two ultra-low dispersion (UD) elements are used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Sub Wavelength Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Floating internal focusing mechanism helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, from 9.8″ to infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
Rent the Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens from Deck Hand Camera Rentals today!