Rent Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM
Lens Package Includes:
Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens
Canon Front Lens Cap
Canon EF Mount Rear Lens Cap
Tiffen UV Protective Filter
Canon Lens Hood
This item is available in Los Angeles and beyond.
Rent now by calling (818) 557-8403 or selecting the cart above.
Replacement Value: $2000
Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
The Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USMi s an L-series lens well-suited for portraiture. The impressively fast f/1.2 maximum aperture affords a great degree of control over depth of field for isolating subjects and producing desirable selective focus effects. Complementing these qualities is a sophisticated design that includes one aspherical element to suppress spherical aberrations and notable sharpness and clarity, and a floating optical system is used that maintains image quality throughout the focusing range. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to limit flare and ghosting and promote greater contrast and color accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging attributes, a ring-type USM is employed to deliver quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control.
- Short-telephoto, portrait-length prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 136mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally bright f/1.2 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications and also benefits working in low-light situations.
- One aspherical element helps to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Floating optical system maintains clarity and sharpness throughout the focusing range.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
Rent the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM Lens from Deck Hand Camera Rentals Today!