Rent Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM
Lens Package Includes:
Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Lens
Canon Front Lens Cap
Canon EF Mount Rear Lens Cap
Tiffen UV Protective Filter
Canon Lens Hood
Our standard rental period is 72 hours - 3 days for the price of 1 day!
The cart will reflect a 15% discount for gear reserved for 24 hours and a 10% discount for gear reserved for 48 hours.
Replacement Value: $2000
Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
The Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USMi s an L-series lens well-suited for portraiture. The impressively fast f/1.2 maximum aperture affords a great degree of control over depth of field for isolating subjects and producing desirable selective focus effects. Complementing these qualities is a sophisticated design that includes one aspherical element to suppress spherical aberrations and notable sharpness and clarity, and a floating optical system is used that maintains image quality throughout the focusing range. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to limit flare and ghosting and promote greater contrast and color accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging attributes, a ring-type USM is employed to deliver quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control.
- Short-telephoto, portrait-length prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 136mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally bright f/1.2 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for selective focus applications and also benefits working in low-light situations.
- One aspherical element helps to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Floating optical system maintains clarity and sharpness throughout the focusing range.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with optimized focusing algorithms and a high-speed CPU, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
Rent the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM Lens from Deck Hand Camera Rentals Today!