Rent Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
Lens Package Includes:
Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap
UV Protective Filter
Our standard 1 day rental period is 48 hours.
Weekend rentals are billed as a 1 day rental, Friday to Monday!
Replacement Value: $300
Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
The Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ is a versatile 28-84mm equivalent zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Despite its compact profile, this lens includes an advanced optical design, which includes aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements to achieve a high degree of sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range. A ZERO coating has also been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for high contrast, color-accurate imagery. In addition to the optical design and small size, the lens is also characterized by its Electronic Zoom mechanism, for smooth and constant zoom movements, and a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) AF system that is quick, quiet, and precise to suit both video and photo applications.
- Wide-to-portrait-length zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-84mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements and one S-HR (Super-High Refractive Index) element are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range. One extra-low dispersion element is featured, too, to suppress color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved color accuracy and clarity.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Electronic Zoom control uses a linear motor to produce smooth, dramatic zooming effects to complement your video recording. Two zoom speeds are available, too, to suit various subject types and recording needs.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Pancake form-factor measures just 0.9″ thick and an Electronic Retraction feature automatically extends and retracts the lens when the camera is powered on or off.
Rent the Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ Lens from Deck Hand Camera Rentals today!