Rent Kessler Motorized Revolution Pan and Tilt Head
Kessler Digital Rev Head
Large Camera Screw
4 x Wing Nut Bolts
1 x Kessler Bescor 12V Battery for Oracle Controller
1 x Charger
1 x AC Power Cable
1 x Oracle Controller
2 x CAT5 Cables
1 x Allen Key
1 x Noga Cine Arm
2 x Kessler Kwik Release Plate Mounting Screws
1 x Kessler Kwik Release Plate
1 x Hard Case
Our standard rental period is 72 hours - 3 days for the price of 1 day!
The cart will reflect a 15% discount for gear reserved for 24 hours and a 10% discount for gear reserved for 48 hours.
Replacement Value: $1250
Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
The Kessler REVOLUTION Pan and Tilt System is the best answer to the need for an affordable, quality motorized pan & tilt head. After two years of development, Kessler has produced a motorized head that addresses the failings of other pan / tilt heads in this price range. When paired with the ORACLE Controller, the REVOLUTION is the most feature rich and best motorized head solution on the market, for under $5000.
Built-in intervalometer with stand alone, continuous motion, shoot-move-shoot, & stop motion modes (requires Camera Control Module accessory).
Intervalometer capable of 0.25 sec exposure time for fast shutter (if camera can support the frame rate)
2nd axis control while in “Slider” Mode. Control slide and one axis of Revolution Head or Turntable with one ORACLE controller.
NOTE:You can use the TILT and SLIDER function independently with the same controller. You will need the Crossover Cable & Coupler to access the PAN function while using the slider.
REVOLUTION Head Features & Specifications
– Billet aluminum with stainless steel hardware construction.
– Dual motors for each axis, provide zero backlash and 100% holding power (no drifting).
– Continuous 360 degree movement on both pan and tilt.
– Superior Dynamic Range. Unit is both faster and slower than other heads at similar price point.
– Ball bearing and belt drive to eliminate gear to gear noise.
– Pass-through axle points, for easy cable routing.
– Cabling is with included CAT5 / CAT6 cable with RJ45 connectors (standard network cable).
– Unit Weight: 10 lbs.
– Weight Capacity: 20 lbs.
ORACLE Controller Supported Features & Specifications:
– Backlit LCD display with menu and setting values.
– Fully adjustable controls for Max Speed, Dampening, & Dead Band.
– Movement Recording / Memory Function with three memory banks.
– Battery meter for ORACLE battery
– SmartLapse WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Timelapse mode
– Assignable Premium Multi-Function Joystick controls
– Built-in intervalometer with stand alone, continuous motion, shoot-move-shoot, & stop motion modes (requires Camera Control Module accessory).
– Intervalometer capable of 0.25 sec exposure time for fast shutter (if camera can support the frame rate)
– 2nd axis control while in “Slider” Mode. Control slide and one axis of Revolution Head or Turntable with one ORACLE controller.
– Cabling is CAT5 / CAT6 cable with RJ45 connectors (standard network cable). NO EXPENSIVE PROPRIETARY CABLES!!
– Powered by standard AC power supply with wall plug, or optional 12v DC adapter and battery pack.
As of firmware v2.06.1SL, you can control the elektraDRIVE motor of a slider and one axis of the Revolution Head or the Turntable while in slider mode. To perform 3-axis movements with both the Revolution Head and a elektraDRIVE motor for a slider at the same time, you will need two controllers.
Rent the Kessler Motorized Revolution Pan and Tilt Head from Deck Hand Camera Rentals today!