Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
DVCAM Master Series Digital Videocassette Editing Recorder has industry-leading performance features such as pre-read editing, a built-in Jog/Shuttle dial that allows two-machine editing and DMC (Dynamic Motion Control) for noiseless slow-motion playback.
The DSR 2000 is Sony’s top of the line DVCAM editing recorder. It has a full range of digital interfaces such as SDI, i.LINK, SDTI (QSDI), AES/EBU and also analog Component I/O. It is designed to playback DVCAM tapes, DV tapes recorded in both SP/LP modes, and even DVCPRO tapes (*DVCPRO tapes are not compatible with SDTI and i.LINK). To provide highly stable video signals, the DSR-2000 is equipped with process control for both analog and digital outputs. This provides accurate control of video level, chroma level, chroma phase (hue), set up, Y/C delay, Sync phase and SC (Sub Carrier) phase for composite, component, S-Video and SDI outputs.
- Full range of Digital and Analog interfaces
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio capability
- Channel Condition Monitoring
- Built-in Signal Generator
- Pre-read Editing Capability
- DMC (Dynamic Motion Control)
- Wide Range of Digital Slow Speed (+1 to –1)
- Internal Time Code Generator and Reader
- Built-in Jog/Shuttle Dial
- High Speed Search Function
Rent the Sony DSR-2000 DVCAM / DV Deck from Deck Hand Camera Rentals Today!