What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order, and respond to communication such as e-mail.
- When registering with our site, we will ask for your address, email and mailing address, and phone number.
- When placing an order, we will ask for your credit card information.
- You may browse our site anonymously.
- Like a lot of other sites, we use Google Analytics to track visitor trends. This information is anonymous and kept confidential.
- Our shopping cart software uses “cookies” to enhance your experience. Please see below.
- In order to assess your credit worthiness, we may share your name and address or collect your rental history with third parties but only for the purpose of assessing your credit worthiness.
How do we use your information?
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To track your order history so that we may answer any recommendations, concerns, or disputes.
- To send you newsletters and otherwise provide you with information or services you request or that we think will be of interest to you.
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
How do we protect visitor information?
All of the information that we collect about our customers is stored on secure servers, reachable only through secure networks. Only limited number of persons, specifically the Deck Hand staff, have the privilege to access such information. These persons will keep your information confidential.
Do we use “cookies”?
Yes. Our shopping cart will place cookies (if you allow them) onto your computer. We use the cookies to improve your navigation from page to page within our site.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
No. We will never give your information to anyone, for any reason. There are a few exceptions. We may need to provide your information to our hosting partners, and other parties that help us in managing our business (such as our merchant gateway). These parties must be required to keep your information confidential. There may be cases where we are required by law to provide your information to law enforcement.
How can you remove or modify information you have provided to us?
Please note that we maintain records of all sales transactions that have occurred for record keeping. This information may can only be modified on future transactions.
You can opt in or out of receiving future communications from us about special offers and new product information, you can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages you receive.
Third party links
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
Please contact us by email: email@example.com if you have any questions.
Online Policy Only