Rent Kessler Oracle Controller with ElektraDrive Bundle Package
ElektraDrive Bundle package Includes:
Kessler Oracle Controller
ElektraDrive 500 Series Motor Pad
Kessler 500 Series Motor Mount
Belt Pulley for Motor
2 x Kessler Motor Mount Screws
Kessler Bescor 12v Battery
Power Adapter with AC Cable
4 x CAT5 Cables
Our standard rental period is 72 hours - 3 days for the price of 1 day!
The cart will reflect a 15% discount for gear rented for 24 hours and a 10% discount for gear rented for 48 hours.
Replacement Value: $800
Frequently Rented With
Details and Specs
The ORACLE Control System is the core of Kessler’s elektraDRIVE line of motion control products. The ORACLE Control System is interchangeable between multiple products, like the REVOLUTION Pan / Tilt head and the CineSlider.
ORACLE Supported Features & Specifications:
– Backlit LCD display with menu and setting values.
– Fully adjustable controls for Max Speed, Dampening, & Dead Band.
– Movement Recording / Memory Function with three memory banks.
– Battery meter for ORACLE battery
– SmartLapse WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Timelapse mode
– Assignable Premium Multi-Function Joystick controls
– Built-in intervalometer with stand alone, continuous motion, shoot-move-shoot, & stop motion modes (requires Camera Control Module accessory).
– Intervalometer capable of 0.25 sec exposure time for fast shutter (if camera can support the frame rate)
– 2nd axis control while in “Slider” Mode. Control slide and one axis of Revolution Head or Turntable with one ORACLE controller.
NOTE:You can use the TILT and SLIDER function independently with the same controller. You will need the Crossover Cable & Coupler to access the PAN function while using the slider.
– Cabling is with included CAT5 / CAT6 cable with RJ45 connectors (standard network cable).
– Powered by standard AC power supply with wall plug or included 12v DC adapter and battery pack.
As of firmware v2.06.1SL, you can control the elektraDRIVE motor of a slider and one axis of the Revolution Head or the Turntable while in slider mode. To perform 3-axis movements with both the Revolution Head and a elektraDRIVE motor for a slider at the same time, you will need two controllers.